Aims & Objectives
- To convene and connect a group of youth leaders in public and benefit environmental protection filed
- To inspire you to promote actions in your own country
- Develop your teamwork and skills through hands on activity
- To cultivate your environmental protection awareness and abilities, to lead you to practise environmental protection ideas
- Welcome party
- Organize students to camps (Dongguan, Shenzhen, Heyuan)
- “Environment Management and Green Development” investigation in each camp
- Each group discusses investigation task and plan
- Visit to enterprises and organizations
- Visit to local schools and communities
- Excellent teams do presentation in the conference.
- We go back to Guangzhou
- Investigation works exhibition
- Prepare “Amazing Planet, Green Development” presentation
- Opening ceremony
- “Amazing Planet, Green Development” presentation, comments of experts from China and abroad
- Prepare for ”Amazing Planet, Green Development” award ceremony
- Vote for the topic of 2018 conference
- Vote for 2017-2018 youth spokesman
- Closing and award ceremony
This schedule can be changed and/or amended depending on weather conditions, local conditions and unforeseen circumstances.
Participant Criteria & Requirements
Minimum age: 17
Maximum age: 20
Minimum English level: Intermediate
CRB required: No
Passport copy required: No
Resume copy required: No
Required qualification: None
No specific requirements for this program.
Accommodation, food, airport pick-up (if required), full support in-country, pre-departure advice and project transport.
Flights, Travel Insurance, Visa, Vaccinations or Personal Spending Money